Mr Green Casino Review
Mr Green is an online casino and sportsbook provider. It was founded by Henrik Bergquist, Mikael Palo and Fredrik Sidfalk who are Swedish entrepreneurs in 2007 and launched in 2008.
Pros of Mr Green Casino
Licensed and Audited by Malta Gaming Authority as well as many local licences including the UK one. Unlike many online gambling sites licensed by well-known licensing bodies such as Gibraltar, Mr Green is licensed by Malta Gaming Authority. Although it is not a popular licensing body it has strict performance standards related to mandatory compliance with gambling laws, regular reviews, and security in the transaction. The Gaming Authority looks into the forums and website itself to check the various complaints from the customers to measure the credibility of the gambling site. So indeed Malta Gaming Authority is a reliable licensing provider who can be trusted by the players.
Huge Casino Library of Games
Mr Green has a huge casino library divided into categories of Video Slots, Live Casino, Jackpot Games, Blackjack, and Roulette. Each of these categories has tiles of games through 2 or 3 pages. So its immense number of options available for players which take out boredom but also can be overwhelming for beginners. These games are developed by NetEnt, Betsoft, IGT and other software providers.
The site is well-designed and attractive. The site has a credible feel. It looks like an experienced site which it is actually is. All the content opens up quickly and games load up within a few seconds. Everything is nicely organized but due to the sheer volume of games, players would need to use the search feature of the website to find their favorite games. The main menu of the site has Casino, Live Casino, Sports, Reel Thrill, and promotions, under which sub menu appears which gives further details about the betting services offered on the site. Mr Green gives a free tour of the games to new users before signup.
Cons of Mr Green Casino
- Restricted to many countries including the United States.
- It is a known fact that online gambling sites are not fair to people living in the United States as most do not allow to them to register. But Mr Green is restricted to only a bunch of European countries, many of the major countries around the world are not allowed here.
Mr Green has limited promotions
Mr Green does offer a bonus 4 times but considering the low bonus offered each time it is really a disadvantage. A user has to deposit four times to earn almost the same bonus money offered for a single time in other casinos.
Mr Green's VIP Lounge
For a usual player, there are not much promotions and bonuses given on Mr Green casino. The site claims that VIP Lounge has a lot to offer. To become a VIP member, players have to wager a minimum of €80,000 or should have deposited €7,000 or more in two month period. These members are in person services through VIP manager and customer support. Those who are interested to become a VIP member can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Other than promotional benefits, VIP players get cash back deals, faster deposits and withdrawals, access to the dedicated manager, and other offers.
Banking Options and Currencies supported by Mr Green: Mr Green supports currencies including GB pound, Euro, Swedish Krona, Canadian Dollar, Polish Zloty, Norwegian Krona, and Czech Koruna. The deposit methods supported by Mr Green include MasterCard, VISA, Neteller, Direct Bank Transfer, Skrill, Paysafecard, and ClickandBuy. The withdrawal methods are same like that of deposit methods. Mr Green imposes a certain fee for each withdrawal except for the first withdrawal done in a week. The fees go from $10 to $200 depending on the banking option used. Players need to check the terms and conditions before they make a withdrawal request to minimize the costs. The site is not very transparent when it comes to maximum and minimum fees which is one of the downsides of the site. The first withdrawal is slow and could take 2 to 3 days to complete.
Playing Video Slots on Mr Green
Mr Green currently has 358 slot games most developed by leading casino software providers like NetEnt, Betsoft, IGT, and others. This video slot collection includes licensed machines like South Park, Cluedo, and Transformers, progressive jackpot games like Hall of Gods, Mega Fortune and Arabian nights and others. Unlike other online casino sites, Mr Green has a large number of slot machines. The function and controls on each slot machine appear to be same, but only theme or graphics changes.
There are 14 variants of Roulette available on Mr Green. Below is a list of various Roulette game variations:
- Mr Green Exclusive Roulette is open from 12 PM to 6 AM.
- Live VIP Roulette is a high-roller live roulette game.
- Live Immersive Roulette is a high-definition live roulette.
- Roulette is a classic casino game.
- American Roulette is a roulette featuring two green zero spaces.
- French Roulette is a roulette with a few unique bets and one green zero space.
- European Roulette is a roulette with a single green zero space.
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette is a roulette featuring bonus spins.
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette is a roulette of Double Bonus Spin Roulette with even more bonus options.
- High Roller Roulette is a high stake and big win roulette.
- Expert Roulette is a roulette with advanced features.
- Three Wheel Roulette is a multiple wheel win per round.
- Multiplayer Diamond Edition is a roulette that connects multiple players in a game.
- NetEnt Live Roulette is the most popular live roulette game on Mr Green.